Audio Visual Sales Engineer
Full Time: Tampa, FL
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret preferred, no clearance required.
Join a growing team that provides unlimited room for your professional growth. You will be a team member that performs at the highest levels in the Department of Defense. We encourage our employees to strive for the next level and back it up with paid training and opportunity. We offer great pay, excellent benefits and the tools to succeed.
The Audio Visual Sales Engineer will provide sales support and project engineering services by assisting with client needs analysis, system design, proposal generation, system drawing creation, developing the scope of work and maintaining strategic relationships with C3EL Industries Partners.
• Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor.
• Acting as lead Sales Engineer during the pre-sales process through solution implementation.
• Providing support to the Sales Team in requirement identification, solution design, and customer presentation for the Audio Visual Project Opportunities.
• Providing discovery (on-site/remote) support to capture environmental details.
• Architecting cost-effective, reliable, supportable, audiovisual designs based on the client’s needs analysis and C3EL’s best practices.
• Developing detailed Scope of Works for all Audio Visual Projects.
• Creating and modifying documentation, Scopes of Works (SOW), line drawings (DRW), Bill of Materials (BOM), Basis of Engineering (BOE), and Site Survey (SSRV) as required.
• Interacting in person, by phone, &/or via e-mail directly with client management and end-users.
• Responsible for articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
• Identifying all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
• Demonstrating continued technical education through vendor and/or industry certification achievement.
• Delivering technology training to Sales and customers as requested.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred; an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience required.
• 5 or more years of experience in the Professional Audio Visual design and integration industry.
• Prior Project Management and/or business leadership experience required.
• Solid understanding of IP networking, Audio Visual design, and implementation, and real-time, interactive and archived communications solutions.
• Understanding of Video Bridging Infrastructure and/or Immersive Solutions.
• Working knowledge of integrated and non-integrated VTC systems.
• Experience and/or strong working knowledge of multiple video conferencing platforms.
• Ability to embrace direction and vision and work effectively within that scope.
• Strong attention to details, highly organized, and self-motivated.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced high-end customer-focused corporate environment.
• Effective communication skills (oral and written).
• Expertise in standard tools, concepts, practices and procedures of the Professional Audio Visual, Video Conferencing and/or
• Demonstrate flexibility (e.g., redeployment, off-hour setup requests, etc.).
• Experience with Microsoft Windows-based platform (including Microsoft Word and Excel).
• Experience with Web-based applications.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task to achieve a high level of project design output.
• Programming (AMX, Crestron, Extron) experience.
• Experience with AutoCAD and/or Visio.
• Experience in provisioning Cisco TelePresence, Polycom SoundStructure, BiAMP, QSC – QSYS, and/or ClearOne Audio Processors.
• Vendor-specific certifications in Audio Visual Industry (i.e. ICIA CTS, CTS-I, or CTS-D, EAVA, CVE, DMC-E, ACE), Video conferencing and/or Immersive solution certifications.
• Past performance with JetBuild CRM software.